Saturday, January 8, 2011

Forrest The Tiger - Lisa Frank inspired

Hey everyone, Happy Saturday!

I'm sure most of you are familiar with 

Am I showing my age by saying that I remember 
when Lisa Frank stickers first became popular? 
Um yeah,probably, but oh well, it is true.

When I was a kid sticker collecting was all the rage 
and if you had Lisa Frank, you were to be envied!
I even remember sticker Kiosk's in the mall,
that were loaded with Lisa Frank, 
and my dad would bring me every Sunday to pick out a few.
Ah, god times, good times.

Lisa Frank is still hugely popular today, and my 
10 yr. old daughter is now a big of a fan of her stuff as I used to be.

Alright, who am I kidding? I STILL am!
Though I don't collect stickers anymore, 
or walk around with Lisa Frank notebooks, 
whenever I see her merchandise in the store, I literally get giddy.

The illustrations are so girlie and I just ADORE the bright colors!

So here is my weekend mani, 
inspired by my daughter's address book, 
and I am just so in love with it! 




PRODUCTS USED:

Klean Color in - Lavenbaby
Sinful Colors in - Pink Forever
Klean Color in - Mango
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in - Mellow Yellow
Royal Crown brush SG 250 ( to blend colors )
Sally Girl in - #229 ( opalescent glitter )
L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Striper in - Black


I just love Lisa Frank so much, 
the colors and designs are so pretty 
and bring back such fond memories,  I feel like a kid again!
I may just end up doing a Lisa Frank nail series!

Have a great weekend!!
xoxo ~ Dolly

No comments:

Post a Comment