Friday, December 9, 2011

I'M IN LOVE!

In love with my latest polish purchase that is!!

I cannot tell you how long I've been lemming after 
these polishes, but I can say, it's been a longgggg time!

Ozotic is an Australian polish brand with 
some of the most stunning duo-chrome & multi-chrome polishes 
I've come across in a while. 
They aren't named, but rather they are numbered.




505 is a delicious green based teal multi-chrome that flashes 
to a gorgeous teal, blue, violet and purple. 

507 is a rich golden olive that flashes to green and blue/green. 
This polishis said to be quite similar to 
Chanel's Peridot polish, 
and while I don't own Peridot to compare if it is a dupe,
from the photos I've seen I can see a strong resemblance.

528 is from the Elytra collection and is a 
multi-chromatic glitter polish in a clear
jelly base, flashing blue, teal, violet and purple.


Here is 507 on my nails





Here are swatches of 505 & 528



The formula is superb on these, smooth a butter.
The only negative is their limited availability and their price,
which can vary from anywhere of $14 -$20 per bottle,
depending on where you purchase.

 Picture Polish carries the full line of Ozotic polishes,
for $12-$14 each
but they don't ship to the U.S. or Canada

llarowe also carries Ozotic polishes, as well as
several other more difficult to find brands.
Ozotic are $17.50 each
And they ship WORLDWIDE

suem427, from E-bay is a authorized U.S. seller
for Ozotic polishes, for $19 each

The bottom line is, where ever you can get your
hands on these incredible polishes, they are
completely worth your hard earned money. 
Every time I look at my nails, I swear I can hear
Carrie Bradshaw clearly in my head saying,
Hello Lover!






No comments:

Post a Comment