Friday, June 3, 2011

Born Pretty Store

By now, I'm sure you've seen a million & one other
blog posts about Born Pretty.
I'm not one for accepting products for review, 
but I agreed to this one because I am a longtime shopper
I normally buy through their E-bay shop,
but I've bought from their direct site as well.

They have a good selection of various nail art supplies,
and some of the cheapest prices available online.
I don't know how they do it, but frankly,
I don't care, as long as they keep doing it!!

I think one of the most popular items from Born Pretty
is their faux Konad plates. 
I've got several, including the elusive 
Hello Kitty plate.

Their plates are just as good as other brands, 
for a third of the price.

How can you beat that?
Here is my weekend many using plates

m49
&
m71


Ignoring the fact that my current black polish sucks 
for stamping, this mani is pretty darn cute, if I do say so myself!
Some of my favorite and most flawless
plates are from Born Pretty.

In case you are one of the few who hasn't heard of them before,
I highly recommend you check them out.
They never disappoint! 

No comments:

Post a Comment