Friday, November 12, 2010

Harry Potter Inspired Series - Slytherin

Next up in the HP series, is Slytherin

I'm a lil bit partcial to Slytherin....
perhaps because every now and then I like to
root for the bad guys.....or maybe its my unwavering love for Ralph Fiennes LOL, but anyways, I like how this many turned out alot.

PRODUCTS USED:
PRO Nail Systems Base Coat
PURE Ice in - Oh Baby!
Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in - Going Green
OPI in - My Throne For A Cranberry Scone
Sally Hansen Salon Manicure in - Gray by Gray
L.A.Colors Art Deco in - Black, White, & Silver Glitter
Teardrop Rhinestones
Sally's Beauty Secrets Top Coat




Well known Slytherin's:


Professor Snape


Draco Malfoy



And Tom Riddle aka Lord Voldermort






For full tutorial on this look, plus all the others in this series,

please visit my YouTube channel,



No comments:

Post a Comment