Tuesday, March 30, 2010

FLOWER POWER!

So, I've got this little obsession.....nope, not nail polish, though that would certainly qualify too.

I've got a serious thing for cocktail rings. 
Big, gaudy, bright, old, new...I really don't care, 
if it grabs my eye, I must have it. 
I've got a separate jewelry box, just for my rings.
I've lost count just how many there are. 

So, the kiddies are home from school this week 
and it has been pouring outside for 3 days straight.
I decided I needed a little brightness to lighten the cloudy day, 
and so I ended up making this rainbow flower cocktail ring.



Loved it so much, I kept going LOL, typical me.
I created a few more, and decided to put them up on the Etsy shop.
They are just TOO cute!
I want to keep these beauties so bad...but I have to remind myself that I can just make more! 
I can share my addiction!


(A - Wisteria   B - Coral Reef   C - Modern Girl   D - Rainbow)


Shrugs, there are worse things in life to be addicted to, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment